Monday, July 15, 2013

Without Borders


"Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior"
Oceans (Where My Feet Fail) by Hillsong United

Such beautiful words. 
Such a beautiful heart behind them. 
How often is this our prayer? That God would lead us into a place where there are no borders for our trust...nothing standing in between my faith, and His will. No fears, no walls, no preconceptions, nothing standing in the way of me trusting the one whom my soul loves so desperately.  A place as this would mean a place where we have no choice but to trust...for there is nothing else to grab hold of. That is a scary place...yet that is where My God resides. And there...in that place...the one called surrender...I will be made stronger. For He is all that is left to draw from. And after all...He is enough.

Where I am is not enough. I desire more faith. I desire to go deeper...always deeper. 




Love,
C

1 comment: