Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Worthy


"Come, let us bow down in worship,
    let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; 
 for He is our God
    and we are the people of his pasture,
    the flock under his care"
Psalm 95:6-7 

 
In our Bible study we have been studying the book of John. This week we discussed Jesus, our shepherd.
We couldn't help but go to Psalm 23 where David so beautifully describes the loving care of a shepherd. Such care and protection.  I love how the verse above compliments Psalm 23...we are His people, the people of His pasture, under His care. Doesn't that make you want to worship Him?

This past week some friends and I got together to have a night of worship and prayer.
Beautiful, beautiful worship.

I can give no more glory to God than I cangive more light to the sun...but I can recognize, honor, and praise. I can use my gifts, my hands, my lips to show His glory.
To declare Him worthy of all glory.
Wednesday, we did just that. We gave Him "room to move" as we invited Him into our night.
We held our hands high, bowed our heads low and declared Him worthy.
It was such a beautiful night in God's presence, moving as the body of Christ in and out of song.

 

Here are a few shots I snagged during the night.











No comments:

Post a Comment