Monday, December 17, 2012

One More For The Road

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind of polk-a-dots, spider-monkey jumping, red lips, big hair, tigers, elephants, rockettes, angels and baby Jesus'....so much fun!

I don't have many pictures to share, but wanted to put up a few at least so here goes!



This is the dress I wear for my 1940's scene

Oh and Sat it rained!! ALL DAY! My favorite!!
Meet Rosie!!!Always a crowd favorite!
AND she does a hand/truck stand!!

A flying Angel....PS this angel's name is Libby and she has a blog...Check it out!

source   This is a shot from practice...it took many, many hours of this to look like....



source  THIS! We look good!! :)























Tonight is our very last performance....after months of practice, 3 dress rehearsals and 16 performances...it is safe to say that I am ready for a break. This morning I tried to lock my house with my car key...and I drove right on past my work and had to go around the neighborhood to get back....I am ready to get some decent rest!!
It is always so much fun being on stage though...looking out at the crowd smiling and cheering...I love it!
Now on to all that Christmas shopping I haven't had time for!

Happy Monday everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your last performance before your break! The show looked amazing. Cute polka dot outfit!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete