Thursday, August 9, 2012

"Depth Of My Heart"



The Outfit:

This is one of my favorite scarves of all times...I call it my "Old lady scarf"...or the one with the fringe. I picked it up at a thirft store a while back...I would pick it up and then put it back and walk around...then come back to it and do it all over again. Eventually I purchased...just didn't feel like walking away from it again. It is gold and has fringe and it makes me happy. :)


On to other things, more important things:


This morning my attention is captivated by an amazing love...
The Song "Rhythms of Grace" by Hillsong is playing over and over this morning as I reflect. 
 
My favorite lyrics from the song are:

"My life is a life for Your cause
My will laid aside for Your call
And reserved all the depth Of my heart
Only for You
You're there in the dark of the night
While holding the sun and its light
Through the triumph and trials alike
There's no one beside You"


No matter where we are, what struggle, what darkness there is...God is there with us. A comforting thought. His love is so so good...I can not help but desire to give Him mine in return. I reserve the depths of my heart only for You Lord...There is no one beside You"
 take a look and listen. :)





 
 XOXO,
C





No comments:

Post a Comment