Thursday, August 23, 2012

Grateful Gab

The few weeks have been a blur of busyness. I love that though I am physically and emotionally tired, god has sustained my spirit through it all. His love and gentleness get me through with a smile on my face and joy in my heart. It amazes me how He does this...when I feel like I have nothing left to offer anyone, and I no more motivation to work that all I have to do is say a simple prayer, or spend a moment in worship, or read some scripture and I am ready to get through the day. :) His grace and love are just so amazing.

In the midst of a busy few weeks at work, there has been quite a lot of fun going on outside of work! Here are a few snaps of things that have been going on:
 This girl had a birthday!! Danniegirl turned 21!! To celebrate in a sober way :) we got her free starbucks! AND we had a Pancake and Pedi party. :) The girls came over to have pancakes and lots of junk food while watching Pride and; Prejudice and painting our nails. It was fabulous!


 This weekend we also had a baby shower for a dear friend of ours! There were giraffes and baby onsies that needed to be painted (I painted a bow-tie! so cute!) and of course, coffee mugs with mustaches! Can you tell we had fun? :)

Finally I got to do one of my favortite things...hold babies and make them smile :) Aren't my friends' kids the cutest?!! Aleezah on the left and right is a little miracle baby. She was born at 25 weeks, and is so healthy and strong now! God is so good. Little Jackson in the middle is such a little character! Love him to pieces!


So these are the things I am thankful for this week (well, always really :) ):
~God's saving/sustaining grace, love and joy
~The company of amazing friends to innocently/soberly celebrate the 21 year of a beautiful friend.
~Celebrating the precious gift of a baby boy for Todd and Tab.
~And being able to hold little miracles of life and love on them! :) So much joy in these little ones!

Hope you are all having a beautiful week!


XOXO,
Court








No comments:

Post a Comment