Monday, February 4, 2013

Dear January

Dear January,
Where did you go? You snuck right into my busy world, and just like that you left again.
I'm a little hurt...but I'll survive. February is looking up, looking full, and looking fun.

2013 is proving to be a fast start to what I believe will be a full year. God is planting many things in my heart already for this new year. Although the first month was a little rocky, I am hopeful and excited for all that I have on my plate. This is a year of creativity and I am excited to begin some new projects. Here are a few things I am looking forward to in 2013:
    -Photography Class --> Better Pictures!
    -New Look (I recently chopped my hair!)
    -New Car ...I'm on the hunt
    -Finishing some songs/music projects
    -Writing More Songs
    -Leading Worship for a Teen Girls Retreat!
    -Vision casting and beginning women's ministry ventures with some dear friends
  

New Fav Top: Sears Outlet   Dress:Thrifted    Boots: Thrifted



Gold Chain: Thrifted    Bow Ring: Forever21


2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how fast January went either! It sounds like you have some exciting things in store for you in 2013! I would love to take a photography class!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bow details! love it. pinned this on the new fashion & faith blogger pinboard: http://pinterest.com/lindseyherzog/fashion-faith-bloggers/ check it out, you'll love! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete