Friday, November 2, 2012

Garden 24


There is a park near where I work that has become one of my happy places lately.
I frequently take my lunch break under the beautiful trees and watch the ducks on the lake.
It is just so peaceful and restful.
I can't tell you how many times God has met me there to share in my day.
It has been special to me over the past year.
So, this year I decided I wanted to have a lovely party in the park with my some of my dearest friends for my Birthday.
It was perfectly lovely.
We played croquet, then sat on quilts as the sun set while eating some fabulous food.
As I sat listening to the different conversations and laughter that were going on around me,
I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed and blessed by the people God has placed in my life.
Each friend there, and many others that were not, have touched my life in such a special way.
It was the perfect beginning to a new year of life.
Thank you to everyone that has made this past year special, and who will be there for me this new year.
You are special and I love you.




Happy end to another week,

C

No comments:

Post a Comment