Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving

Someday I hope my home looks something like this for the holidays...

VIA Pinterest

 

Currently it looks like this:

 


That's right folks, packing is in full swing and it is so bittersweet. 
Everyday it gets more and more real...In less than a week, Shan will be in Texas!
I am so so excited for her new adventure...but it will definitely be hard!
The next few days will certainly be a blur.
We have thanksgiving, packing, and moving right around the corner!
Lot's to do!

With that said, I thought I'd get in my Thanksgiving list in a little early, (if not now...it likely won't happen :) )

 

10 Things I am Thankful for:

1.God's grace and love...without I would be nothing.
2.  Family...the older I get the more I realize how special it is to be close to my family. 
I love the relationships I have with my parents and my brothers. They mean so much to me!
3. Friends: They have become my family as well...together we walk through life's high's and lows....
 I am one blessed lady!
4. Seasons of Growth: This year has been a challenge in many ways...
but with challenge, ALWAYS comes growth, and for that I am grateful.
5. Hope: There is light at the end of the tunnel folks! always...
That's just the way God works :) 
6. Coffee: It's seen me through many a rough day!
7.  Sweaters: They just make any day a little cozier and happier!
8. Work: I am grateful to have a job, to have provision for my needs.
9.  Lip Balm: Let's face it...this stuff is Bomb! Who wants crusty lips?? 
Ew! (currently enjoying EOS in melon ;) )
10. My Brothers: I know I already said family...but I am just so thankful that I have two amazing brothers that love and protect me. 
They inspire me, and give me high standards for my someday husband. 
They are amazing!
 
 Feel free to share what you're thankful for! 

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment